Thursday, April 21, 2011

Final Touches...

SOOOOOO,

It's getting down to the wire. I've officially taken next week off from both jobs to clear my scedule for any and everything that may go wrong and for portfolio preparation.  I sit here now, needing to go eat, but am glued to Pink Panther (my mac) making changes to any and everything I can so that it's perfect!

Once I perfect everything I'll make some posts about what's going in my portfolio. You know, show a little leg.

Hope everyone isn't going insane like I probably will.

Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Stay calm and just follow your instinct. You have elasticity in your campaign so use it from time to time...not everything has to always be the same color; nor do you always have to use the cupcake all the time. Just let it be flavorful, playful and original. You're doing just fine.

    ReplyDelete